Westminster Action Network on Disability
Deaf User Group — Terms of Reference
- The Deaf User Group is for Deaf people Living in Westminster Council.
- The Deaf User Group will talk about Health Services & Social Services.
- The Deaf User Group can talk about good services for Deaf People in Westminster & problems with services.
- The Deaf User Group can talk about other services like Housing, Education, Employment, Police, and other services with WAND.
- The Deaf User Group can invite speakers to the meeting.
- The Deaf User Group can make suggestions on how services for Deaf BSL users can be made better.
- The Deaf User Group will get training and support from WAND to take part in the meeting.
- Registered Charity Number 1099014. Limited Company Number 04282483
- Copyright © 2004–2013 Westminster Action Network on Disability.