Westminster Action Network on Disability
WAND Mission Statement
- To provide advice, information and support to disabled people in the Borough of Westminster
- To affirm the social model of Disability, thereby supporting disabled people, who are discriminated against on the grounds of Age, Gender, Race, National or Ethnic Origin, Disability/Impairment, Language, Religious beliefs, Marital status, Sexuality, Responsibility for dependants, Trade union activity.
- To represent disabled people in Westminster when decisions are being made which affect our lives, and to campaign on their behalf for their rights.
- To ensure that services are developed so that disabled people in Westminster are enable to lead independent and fulfilled lives.
- To work in partnership with all sectors to promote the rights, needs and interests of disabled people in Westminster.
- WAND is controlled by, and accountable to its membership, who are disabled residents, employees and students in the borough of Westminster.
- Registered Charity Number 1099014. Limited Company Number 04282483
- Copyright © 2004–2013 Westminster Action Network on Disability.